What is True Site?True Site provides a simple way for your customers to view your validated organization information via a trusted third party. True Site will increase transactions and revenue by giving your customers the confidence and assurance to trust the identity of your web site. The result is a substantial increase in consumer confidence regarding your web site information, services, and/or products. Even if you don't have a web site brand name, True Site will let your customers know you are legitimate.
True Site, a patent pending "smart icon" that resides on a web page(s), independently identifies website is legitimate, authentic, and validated via trusted third party.
Why do I need True Site?In a sea of over 30 million websites and over 1 billion web pages, it is very difficult for people to know who is legitimate and who is not. Most organizations on the web today do not have a brand name to overcome the odds of being 1 out of 30 million. True Site is a tool that your organization can use to substantially reduce these odds and set your web site apart from the crowd.
Organizations enrolled in True Site use their online identities to send these messages:
- Owner is known and associated with the web site
- Consumers know that your organization is legitimate
- Consumers know that your web site is genuine
- Smart icon has company and time/date stamp embedded. If a user tries to recreate a static image, it will not update with the current time and date.
- Increased customer traffic
- More time spent browsing the trusted content on your web site
- Improved probability of a customer transaction